The Power of Advertising on PinterestMay 11, 2021
Brand Purpose is the New JingleDecember 16, 2021
What comes to your mind when you think of Thanksgiving? It may be food, football, TV specials, giant balloons floating along a city sky, spending quality time with family and friends, or all of the above.
While some of the most exciting parts of the holiday are the turkey and the oversized Snoopy balloon, one of the most important parts is spending quality time with the ones we love and taking the time to reflect on all that we have to be thankful for.
We know last year’s holiday season was difficult due to the pandemic and not being able to get together with family, and this year our team is feeling extra thankful. The Wiser Strategies team is thankful for…
- “The health of my family and friends, and that my puppy Jessi is past the teething stage! I am also thankful for a great team of professionals who work hard for our clients every day.”
- “Joining the team at Wiser Strategies, where I get to work with a group of incredibly creative and hardworking people every day. I am also so thankful for a healthy pregnancy and getting to welcome our second child in just a few weeks!”
- “New music this year! There were a lot of great releases and people are starting to perform more too, which is very exciting to see.”
- “Being able to work with the Wiser Strategies team in such a creative and supportive environment every day. I am also thankful for my amazing family, who keep me laughing every day, and my cat, Foster, who is constantly loving and playful!”
- “My family and getting the opportunity to spend time with them over this Holiday!”
- “Getting to work at Wiser Strategies, surrounded by the most wonderful professionals, as well as my friends and family for constantly supporting me, especially my sweet nephew Parker, who made me an Aunt this year!”
Our team has so much to be thankful for, and we are grateful to all of you for being a part of the Wiser Strategies family. We wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving!