The Role of Emotions in Effective AdvertisingJanuary 29, 2024
Finding Your News AngleFebruary 6, 2024
Yes, It’s still January and, still the favorite season for resolution, reflection, and goal-setting. If working on branding this year is a consideration -this post is for you.
Top reasons companies consider refreshing or relaunching their brand:
- Business Growth: Changes such as entering new markets, a company restructuring, or an expansion of service offerings may necessitate a brand refresh to reflect those changes.
- Market Evolution: Trends, shifts in consumer behavior, or a change in target audience may rouse new branding efforts to ensure the company’s image resonates with the preferences and values of an updated consumer base.
- Negative Reputation: Turning over a new leaf? Companies facing challenges may opt for a rebrand as a strategic move to distance themselves from past issues and present a positive image.
- Outdated Image: As Bob Dylan told us, the times are a-changin’. Brands that fail to adapt and branding that seems out-of-touch often lead to a lack of appeal and credibility. Companies may also choose to introduce new energy into their image to reignite interest.
- Competitive Edge: Consumers are served hundreds of ads every day. To help “break through the noise,” many companies choose to reposition themselves in the market. Updated branding can allow companies to communicate a new value proposition, differentiate themselves from competitors, or connect with consumers in a new way.
Whether it’s refreshing a logo, changing a name, unveiling a new website, or updating marketing materials – a refreshed brand communicates a commitment to staying relevant. As businesses and consumers evolve, so should the communication that bridges them. A strong and relevant brand sets the stage for success in the coming year and beyond.
Ready to try some exciting, new things in 2024?