At Wiser Strategies, our staff always stays busy whether that be with branding a new company, running a social media account or designing a PR campaign. One thing that keeps us going, coffee.
September 29 is National Coffee Day so to celebrate we asked our staff what their favorite local coffee shop and drink are. Here’s what they said:
- Nancy Wiser loves Doodle’s coffee and suggests the house blend.
- Trish Noe claims La Petite Delicat is her favorite coffee spot where she orders the skinny vanilla latte.
- Katie McDaniel enjoys Daily Offerings in downtown Lexington where she orders the chai tea latte.
- Nick Brock usually just goes for black coffee but says his favorite local spot is Cup of Commonwealth.
- Rob Gardner’s favorite coffee house in Lexington is Common Grounds where he gets black, dark roast coffee
- Emily Green loves North Lime Coffee and Donuts and orders the Snakey Nate with vanilla.
- Ron Gilbert’s favorite coffee is at Starbucks where he gets a non-fat double dirty chai.
- Jim Gaddis likes two local places called J’s Place in Nicholasville and Solomon’s Porch in Wilmore but doesn’t have a favorite drink.
- Mackenzie Davis’ favorite coffee shop is Third Street Stuff and Coffee and always orders the turtle mocha.
As you can tell, our team loves their coffee so we are happy to celebrate National Coffee Day in Lexington.